Sunday, November 27, 2011

A recovery week from all this Insanity

It's the Insanity Recovery Week which means an entire week of only the Core Cardio & Balance workout. Six straight days of the same workout every day? Doesn't that get repetitive? Well, a little bit. But compared to the intensity of the usual workouts, it is a welcome relief. I like to think of the Core Cardio & Balance workout like the workouts in the old days. Back when you bought one DVD and it only had a couple of workouts on it. Before workout plans were as comprehensive and included 12 or more DVDs. This is a workout you could do every day for a week.

So I'm wrapping up the recovery week and then move to month 2 workouts starting Tuesday. I have not previewed any of the upcoming workouts, but I hear from some of my online workout buddies that the workouts are longer and more intense. Bring it on.

I found a few indoor track and field meets coming up in the next few months so I am going to try to make it to a few of them if I can. I need to throw everything into getting ready for the USA Track & Field Outdoor Championships next summer so this will give me some meets to work on my 400 meter starts and curve running. Insanity and P90X2 will be my only training for these meets so it's a good experiment to see how the programs prepare me without any on-track training. I believe that I should have comparable times to my outdoor season without any track training. We'll see how that turns out for me.

One important thing I want to bring up. If you are even considering doing P90X2, this is the very best time to put in your order. Until December 1 you can get free shipping and guaranteed delivery by Christmas. After December 1 - no more free shipping and you may not get it by the New Year. The free shipping will probably save you about $20, so now would be the time to place the order. There's a banner above or you can go to my teambeachbody site - Promisetobefit.com and find details there. If you order from me you get free coaching from me and two bonus workouts.

Enough advertising - go and Bring it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment