Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Starting Week 4 Insanity

I finished out week 3 a little rough, but now I'm back at it for week 4. I took yesterday off since I played basketball on Sunday. I didn't want to make the same mistake as last week and I new I needed some rest for my calves. I'm not sure that this is a workout I can stick with long term since I end up working my calves so much. I think the P90X/Insanity Hybrid might be a good solution, but for now I'm going to try to get through it.

I had some great encouragement from some of my workout buddies on teambeachbody.com. It helps a lot to know that you're not alone and other people go through the same things. You know that if they can get through it, you can do it too. It also helps to take a step back and really remember why I do this. That got me through the rest of the week. Then I had a good game of basketball on Sunday and made the decision that I would take Monday completely off. Tonight's Pure Cardio went much better than last week and by the time I finished Cardio Abs I was feeling great. That's how it should be.

When you get knocked down, you get back up. Only sometimes you need to catch your breath first.

No comments:

Post a Comment