Monday, November 21, 2011

Last Month 1 Insanity Workout

I've got my last workout before the recovery week tonight. I played basketball yesterday so I did not do an Insanity workout. There is just one workout in the recovery week that you repeat for the entire week. I will probably watch through it first, but if it doesn't seem too challenging I might not take the day off tomorrow and go right into it.

My back has been bothering me just a bit these past couple of days so I'm going to be very conscious to not overdo it. I'll see how I feel tomorrow morning. I know I've got a full day of being on my feet for a video production at work on Wednesday. That's what usually hurts it more than anything. You would think that jumping around for forty minutes down in my basement would be bad, but I don't normally have any problems from the workouts. It's either standing or sitting for an extended period of time that seems to give me the most trouble. I also usually see a chiropracter once every 5 weeks or so. I had to move my appointment because of a work conflict last week and couldn't get in until next week.

We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment