Monday, October 3, 2011

Who got the better delivery?

Today I came home to find yet another t-shirt waiting for me. This time it was the Insanity: Asylum - "I'm Committed" shirt for completing the Asylum program.

But this time there was another box waiting there by the door as well. A larger one with my daughter's name on it. We just had her birthday party this weekend so we opened them up at the same time to see what we got. It seems that we both received clothes. Hers were for Barbie dolls and mine was for me. Hers was a gift from her aunt, uncle, and cousins in Taiwan and mine was a reward for completing a month of some of the hardest workouts available on DVD




Happy birthday to my little girl.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwe! I think she got the better deal! Glad it arrived.

    ReplyDelete