Sunday, August 28, 2011

P90X/Insanity Asylum Hybrid Program

I finished up the first week of the P90X/Asylum hybrid about a week ago and made a discovery. I had made some assumptions about the program being mostly P90X workouts for the lifting days and Asylum for the cardio days. That's how it starts out, but I guess I didn't look closely enough. Instead of being three phases like P90X it is one 30-day program. I was getting my workout sheets ready for the next day and noticed that instead of repeating the same workout I did last Monday, I was going to be doing the workout from the start of the next phase.

I'm actually kind of excited about this as it's going to mix things up a little more than I thought. It also means I won't have to worry about getting sick again like I usually do when I do the Chest and Back workout. I'll be looking forward to getting sick during the Asylum: Game Day workout instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment