Thursday, August 25, 2011

Don't Forget to Cancel Netflix

The Netflix price increase for discs by mail takes effect in a few days. I keep forgetting to cancel my by-mail subscription. I send the discs back intending to cancel and they get me a new one right away. Then I feel like I need to watch it before sending it back. Right now I have Rango and I need to watch it in the next couple of nights or just send it back.

If you're not aware, Netflix is changing it's pricing structure from one plan where you can get unlimited streaming and discs by mail for $9.99/month to two separate plans where each service is $7.99. If I would keep my current plan it would cost $15.98/month to continue. Since I rarely can even watch one DVD each month this would be a good time to drop the disc plan. I also have about 120 movies/shows in my online cue right now so I think I could find plenty to watch without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment