Wednesday, August 31, 2011

How to get P90X2 by Christmas and save 25%

I don't want this blog to become a constant advertisement for Beachbody products, which is difficult since that's where the majority of my training and supplementation is coming from. But I'm very excited about the P90X2 program coming out this winter. It is really geared toward athletic performance and looks like it will be a great pre-season workout program.

Preorders start on September 1 and there is a good likelihood of selling out of their initial run. Most people like to start new workout programs around the new year so the best way to make sure to have the program is to preorder. The only way to preorder initially is through a Team Beachbody Coach like me. I'll be going through the program starting January 2 so we can do this together and I can help you get through it.

Here's a video of me explaining the program and how to get it.

<a href="http://www.linkedtube.com/aS9DiXkE8L06e5f351ce6b520758d9b43ad9ec48544.htm">LinkedTube</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment