Monday, May 7, 2012

One week of Asylum left

I'm on my last week of Asylum. I've actually got a day off today, which is rare. There are relief days, which consist of mostly stretching, but only two actual "off" days. I can tell that I'm toning up and have dropped about seven lbs in the three weeks so far. I sometimes feel like this is the program that was made for me. Even though there are parts of the workouts that I don't do well with, overall it just seems to work for me. There are always those few last pounds that don't seem to come off well without a lot of effort. For me, this is the program that gets me there.

I'm also feeling pretty good about my cardio conditioning. I would still like to get better, but overall I've improved quite a bit through these past few weeks. I've been capturing video of my progress through the workouts and hope to put some recaps up on this blog or over at www.promisetobefit.com soon. One thing about being a video producer is that I edit video every day. Sometimes the last thing that I want to do after doing it at work is to go home and edit video. I'll get some videos posted in the next couple of weeks.

I'm going to quote Shaun T this week. "If your body left it up to your mind, you probably wouldn't do it."


No comments:

Post a Comment