Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Peanut Butter Eggs

The Reese's peanut butter egg is my nemesis. It's a love/hate relationship. I love to eat them and I hate when I have to stop eating them. I know they are not good for me, but there is just something about them that makes me want them so badly. If I pick up a six-pack I will probably eat all six in one sitting unless I have to give some of them away. I have intentionally not picked up any peanut butter eggs for quite a while now. I know that once Easter is over they will not be available for a while so I thought I would pick some up. I bought four packs of six. The Easter Bunny also delivered some to us. There is one pack left and I'm pretty sure I ate most of them.

I also haven't been working out very regularly since the USATFONMC. I am going to do my last week of P90X2 this week and then switch over to Insanity: The Asylum for 30 days. It's easy to think of being either on or off a program and right now I feel like I am off. My diet needs to get back on track so I don't undo the progress of all my hard work over the winter. After all the peanut butter eggs are gone I won't have anything else to worry about. There is a great chocolate-peanut butter Shakeology recipe that I think can get me through until next Easter.

So I guess what I'm trying to say here is it's time to start working out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment