Thursday, March 8, 2012

P.A.P. Upper and Lower - P90X2 Phase 3

I've gone through both the PAP Upper and Lower body workouts this week. One thing I can say for those who are just getting started with P90X2. It all leads up to this. Just like the Karate Kid had to learn to paint the fence before he learned how to do Karate, you must first master Phase 1 and 2 of P90X2 to get to the P.A.P. (Post-Activation Potentiation). The workouts were not that bad. It's more of a circuit than many of the other workouts in Phase 1 and 2.

Dr. Marcus Elliot can explain things much better than I can so here's a video about how P.A.P is used in P90X2.


Good stuff. Well, I'm a week away from heading to Indiana for the Masters Track and Field Indoor Championships. I can feel that I am not in as good of shape as I would like to be right now. My lower back has also been bothering me so I've been trying to back off a little bit on some of the workouts after doing 2-a-days until early this week. Now I'm just trying to maintain some conditioning and keep my back healthy until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment