Monday, February 6, 2012

P90X2 Phase 2

After four weeks of P90X2 Phase 1 I decided to move on to Phase 2. If you were going through P90X2 and missing all the pullups from P90X, you're in luck. The first workout in Phase 2 P90X2 has all the pullups you will ever want to do and then some. My back hasn't been this sore since my first week of the original P90X a couple of years ago. I'm loving my Rumble Roller now more than ever.

I started taking this E & E pre-workout supplement and that has helped me feel more energetic during my recent workouts, but I have also felt like I was going to throw up a couple of times. I believe that this has happened because I have pushed myself to the point of being nauseous. I'll have to monitor where I'm at during my workouts and try some workouts with and without the supplement to see for sure. I'm unsure if I will try to use this for my track workouts. I have looked into similar supplements in the past, but some of them had ingredients that were on the banned list for the NCAA, so it's not something I want to take a chance on since there is now drug testing in USATF Masters.

While I was doing my workout tonight my daughter came down and said, "Daddy, you used to be just a little bit fat before you were doing your workouts." I wasn't quite sure what that was all about, but when I got done I found out she had been watching a show on TLC called My 600 Pound Life. I caught some of the show and it is amazing to see the transformations that people can go through, but also how difficult it is to stay on track.

It's going to be a busy couple of weeks for me at work so the blog is probably going to be updated a little less frequently. But I'll be here. Shoot me an email at phaack@beachbodycoach.com if you have any questions or need anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment